LEATHER / POLYURETHANE / FABRIC
XTRA is that top 1% soft seating that is capable of meeting the high expectation of the user what the other 99% aren’t.
HAILEY is all about embracing your individuality. Each item is designed with an unique trait for the existence of individuality while maintaining its coherence in working together as a set.
A password will be sent to your email address.